Mobile Application Engineer (iOS, Android, Blackberry) – Ref# 2013-12
Freitag, 23 September 2011
As Mobile Application Engineer with focus on iPhone, Blackberry and/or Android you have qualified knowhow and technical understanding of the following topcis:
- Advanced Software Engineering including Design, Implementation and Testing on the platform of choice.
- Ability to port applications from an existing platform to a platform of choice using the platform’s GUI elements.
- Experience in testing the application on different types of devices/operating system version/screen sizes.
- Implementation, Specification and Testing of communication interfaces with backend systems.
- Basic knowledge of using image processing tools (eg Photoshop) to create/adapt GUI element
Please send us your application at contact – at – nfc.cc with
- Your resume + CV, and/or blog.
- A link to or attachment of some code you’ve written.
- A quick description of previous work you’re proud of.
- A paper you think is interesting, and why.
if you interested to work in our team.
According to Austrian Law (collective agreement), the minimum Salary for this position is EUR 2.115 (for 38,5h/week, 5 week holiday) per month
- NFC Phones
- NFC Stickers